New member check-in 5:00pm until 6:45pm
We did not keep any 2019 BSA medical forms, the lodge does NOT have your form. We need a new form for 2020. We do not have your troop or summer camp copies. If you came to the June Ordeal we have your form from that event.
Youth need to bring a signed COVID waiver form available HERE. Copies will be available at registration, but youth driving themselves need to be sure to bring one.
In an effort to ensure we have a successful Allogagan Ordeal, we will observe the following points to lessen the risk of COVID-19 spread:
1) Medical and temperature checks will take place at registration and again at breakfast on Saturday.
2) Anyone who has been sick or around others who have been sick since June 5 should not attend. Symptoms may include: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat. Anyone who has had fever, vomiting, or diarrhea since June 16 should not attend.
3) Masks or face coverings and work gloves are required for appropriate times. Please ensure you bring these. Proper eye protection may be required for some projects.
4) Dining hall workers will wear gloves and masks.
5) We’ll serve boxed meals instead of using the serving line.
6) The dining hall will be sanitized several times throughout the weekend.
7) Proper social distancing will be enforced including social time, ceremonies, projects, and meals.
8) Group hammocking will not be permitted.
9) We need the Lodge Executive Committee and some others to clean up on Sunday, but for this event we’re encouraging most to go home after activities end at 10:00pm on Saturday. Youth driving themselves should plan to stay until Sunday.
Let’s have a safe and fun Pilgrimage Ordeal!