SUMMER CAMP 2020
July 26th - August 1st
Below is the information you will need for a great summer camp.
1. There is no late fee to the May payment and it has been pushed back until June 5.
2. There is a 100% refund until June 1 to Scouts that cannot attend due to conflicts.
All refund requests must be submitted to the council office or on the camp refund form.
Refunds after June 1 will require a doctor's visit excuse. The first $50 is non-refundable.
4. The deadline for t-shirt orders is May 15.
5. Merit badge requests are due by May 15.
6. Campership applications will be taken until May 15.
7. This is a bring your own tent summer camp. The staff will not put up any tents prior to camp.
Please fill out an application and deliver it to the Council Service Center at 3067 Carter Hill Road, Montgomery, 36111, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff must be at least 15 years old by May 31, 2020 to apply.
All interviews will take place on December 28, 2019 at Camp Tukabatchee. All returning staff will have interviews from 8:30-11 AM and must complete an application. All other applicants will have an interview from 1-3 PM. If you cannot make it this date, please email Austin at email@example.com to schedule a different time.
Counselor in Training (CIT)
The mission of the CIT program is to safely and successfully prepare a 14+-year-old Scout for their future camp staff experience through a variety of engaging learning experiences with the current staff. We accomplish this purpose by providing you with on-the-job training experience needed to be successful. CITs are brought to the camp to learn and to assist in the major program areas of the camp. Applications can be downloaded from our leader's guide and submitted to the Council Service Center. CIT's must attend a week of summer camp with their troop and be able to return for an additional week to be accepted into the program.